Gens Ace Redline Series 5100mAh 7.6V 130C 2S2P HardCase HV Shorty Lipo Battery
Brand: Gens Ace
- Unit Price
Gens Ace Redline Series 2S 130C 5100mAh Hardcase LiPo Battery Pack with 4.0mm/5.0mm bullet. Consumers trust the Gens Ace name to deliver the dependability and high performance they expect. The Gens Ace 130C 2S 5100mAh 7.6V LiPo battery pack has a high-capacity, high-discharge rate that gives you the power and run-time you expect from all Gens ace
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 5100mAh.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Standard ¡Ó5.0mm bullet.
- Capacity: 5100mAh
- Voltage: 7.6V / 2S2P / 4 Cell
- Discharge Rate: 130C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 260C
- Weight: 208g
- Size: 96mm x 46mm x 25mm (L x W x H)
- Connector Type: 5.0mm bullet
IFMAR / EFRA / BRCA / ROAR
Gens Ace Redline Series 2S 130C 5100mAh Hardcase LiPo Battery Pack, it's suitable for 1/10 MODIFY off road racing and on road 1/10 F1 class, perfect fits with X RAY, TLR, team associated, Schumacher, Serpent, KYOSHO, INFINITY, YOKOMO, AWESOMATIX.
1.Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price. We do offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
4. Energy Density:Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission
6. Safety: Gens Ace and its' partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards
|Connector Type:||5.0mm bullet|
|Discharge Rate (C):||130|
|is featured product:||No|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C):||260|