EZRUN MAX4 ESC (HV 6-12S)
Out of Stock
- Unit Price
- The ESC uses a special process, coupled with an innovative waterproof design, to increase waterproofing and dust-proofing performance in different climates. It is easy to deal with the harsh conditions containing sediment, ice, snow, and water accumulation.
- Built-in ultra-powerful switch mode BEC with a continuous current of 10A, an instant 25A, and support for 6V/7.4V/8.4V switching, supporting a wide range of powerful and high-voltage servos.
- Equipped with the most advanced and safe electronic switches. The traditional mechanical switch protects and prevents dust, humid and other harsh environments, contact rust, and violent impact (such as flying slope landing)
caused by the automatic closure of mechanical switches and other issues.
- Built-in fire-proof circuitry to protect the battery plug, while effectively avoiding damage to the case from electrical sparks (fingers).
- Multiple protection functions: battery low voltage protection, ESC and motor overheat protection, signal loss protection, and current protection.
- Support LED program card, LCD program box, OTA programmer (Note: optional) to set the parameters of the ESC.
- Real-time data recording function to view various running data on the HW LINK app using the OTA Bluetooth module.
|MAX 4 (HV)|
|Scale Vehicles||1/4 - 1/5th|
|Motor Mode||Sensored and sensorless brushless motor|
|Motor Limit||With 12S Lipo: KV≤600 70125 size motor|
|BEC Output||6V / 7.4V / 8.4V adjustable, continuous current 10A (Switch-mode)|
|Share with Fab interface
|Sensored||Motor Sensor Convertor Cable Not Included|
|Switch Mode||Electronic Switch|
|125 x 85 x 61.7mm|
What's in the BOX?
- 1x 8AWG Red Wire
- 1x Programing Cable Adapter
- 1x ESC manual
- 1x HOBBYWING Decal Sheet
- 2x Heat-shrinks
- 2x Zip-ties